April 29, 2010

Why "The King O' Clubs?"

Well... what is it that you do with a club? You BEAT things. Therefore I am THE KING OF BEATS, and that would be the name of this blog were it not the stage-name I had set aside for when I become a famous hip hop producer.

I also feel an affinity towards clubs because they supposedly represents the peasant class; a class I both hail from, and currently reside in. It's best to be part of the peasant class because if you succeed you're rags-to-riches, and if you fail no one expected much of you anyway. For a gambler, this seems like a win-win situation.

Another reason for the name is that I'm quite proud of being Irish-American, and The King O' Clubs has a certain Celtic ring to it. Also, some grasshopper douche bag already started The King OF clubs blog, so I had to come up with something else. Anyways, what do you care nosy-pants ? Quit hatin' on a playa!

No comments: